This Virtual Instructor-Led Training (VILT) course includes the basic knowledge and skills required for a new contracting professional to demonstrate initial readiness for a contracting career and in post award contract administration.
- CON 1100V, Contract Foundational Skills
Acquisition Workforce members coded into Contracting Functional Area that are required to attain the DoD Contracting Professional Certification.
OBJECTIVEDownload Course Objectives
NOTESSCHEDULE: CON 1400V, Contract Post-Award is comprised of 4 units of instruction. These units are delivered as virtual instructor-led training (VILT) sessions or self-paced (SP) coursework. Below is a notional schedule (schedule may vary based on your offering).
Unit 00 and Unit 01 consists of 11.1 hours (4.5 VILT and 6.6 hours SP) broken out as follows:
- U00 Introduction to CON 1400V Contract Post-Award (1.5 hours VILT)
- U00 Pre-course Requirements: Learner Introductions (.25 hours SP)
- U01 Roles, Responsibilities, and Behaviors (3 hours VILT)
- U01 Roles, Responsibilities, and Behaviors (4.25 hours SP)
- U01 Muddiest Point Survey (.10 hours SP)
- U01 Roles, Responsibilities, and Behaviors Assignment (2 hours SP)
- U02 Introduction to Contract Performance (1-hour VILT)
- U02 Contract Performance (4.5 hours SP)
- U02 Muddiest Point Survey (.10 hours SP)
- U02 Contract Performance (1.5 hours VILT)
- U02 Contract Performance Assignment (1.5 hours SP)
- U03 Introduction to Contract Management (1-hour VILT)
- U03 Contract Management (5.25 hours SP)
- U03 Muddiest Point Survey (.10 hours SP)
- U03 Contract Management (3 hours VILT)
- U03 Meet your Group (1-hour VILT)
- U03 Contract Changes 3.1 Managing Changes Assignment (1-hour SP)
- U03 Contract Changes 3.2 Subcontracts and Small Business Subcontracting Assignment (1-hour SP)
- U04 Introduction to Remedies and Contract Completion (1-hour VILT)
- U04 Remedies and Contract Completion (4.1 hours SP)
- U04 Muddiest Point (.10 hours SP)
- U04 Remedies and Contract Completion (1.5 hours VILT)
- U04 Contract Closeout Exam (1.5 hours SP)
- Pre-Course requirements must be completed prior to the first day of class.
- Virtual classes are conducted via MS Teams.
- Students are required to test connectivity with DAU IT prior to the class start date.
- DAU does not reimburse student phone/internet charges.
- The CLPs assigned to this learning activity may be used to meet professional certification and/or licensure requirements (PDUs/CPE credits).