Update to CON Exam Prep Courses effective 1 October 2023 - Click here for more information.
If you would like to enroll in the Online Training (OLT) course, CON 3910, please click here.
CON 3900V, Contracting Certification Exam Prep Course, is an OPTIONAL, 4-day, follow-on course to CON 3910. The course includes test-taking tips and strategies, detailed information regarding the Contracting Certification Exam structure, and interactive instructor-led discussions. Taken together, CON 3910 and CON 3900V prepare students to successfully complete the closed book, Contracting Certification Exam (CON 3990V).
CON 3900V is not required for obtaining Contracting certification. Students who complete CON 3910 do not have to take CON 3900V as well. Completion of both prep courses is at the learner's discretion.
Students are encouraged to review the game, "A FAR Better View" to better learn the FAR part titles: Click Here to Link to the Game.
REQUIRED PREREQUISITESBeginning in FY24, CON 3910, Online Contracting Certification Exam Prep, will become a required prerequisite.
See the "Notes" section of this course's concept card for additional recommended prerequisites.
Registration for CON 3900V is prioritized for any examinee who fails the Contracting Certification Exam (CON 3990V) on their first attempt. In those instances, completion of CON 3900V is mandatory, unless already completed. Second priority is for those individuals who may benefit from a more interactive learning experience with a live instructor in order to adequately prepare for the Contracting Certification Exam.
- For any examinee who fails the Contracting Certification Exam (CON 3990V) on their first attempt, completion of CON 3900V is mandatory, unless already completed.
- CON 3910, Online Contracting Certification Exam Prep, is RECOMMENDED but will be REQUIRED beginning in FY24.
- CON 1100V, Contract Foundational Skills
- CON 1200V, Contract Pre-award
- CON 1300V, Contract Award
- CON 1400V, Contract Post-award
- Virtual classes are conducted via MS Teams.
- Students are required to test connectivity with DAU IT prior to the class start date.
- DAU does not reimburse student phone/internet charges.
- The CLPs assigned to this learning activity may be used to meet professional certification and/or licensure requirements (PDUs/CPE credits).
- In order to earn credit and the CLPs for CON 3900V, students must attend all live sessions.
- CON 3900V is comprised of 4 Virtual Instructor-Led Training (VILT) sessions. Depending on the Section/Offering of CON 3900V you register for, the scheduling of the live sessions will differ, i.e., sessions may occur either in the morning or afternoon. Students must register for the CON 3900V offering that is most conducive to their schedule.
- Day 1 consists of 4 VILT hours.
- Day 2 consists of 3 VILT hours.
- Day 3 consists of 3 VILT hours.
- Day 4 consists of 3 VILT hours.