Update to CON Exam Prep Courses effective 1 October 2023 - Click here for more information.
This optional online prep course prepares students to successfully complete the closed book Contracting Certification Exam (CON 3990V). CON 3910 includes self-paced lessons, practice quizzes and a practice exam.
Click Here to Learn More
Students are encouraged to review the game, "A FAR Better View" to better learn the FAR part titles. href='https://content1.dau.edu/GCON%20001%20A%20FAR%20better%20view_161/content/'>Click Here to Link to the Game
REQUIRED PREREQUISITESRequired: None
See the "Notes" section of this course's concept card.
CON 3910 is not required for obtaining Contracting certification; however, completion of this course (or CON 3900V) is highly encouraged for all individuals planning to take the Contracting Certification Exam.
- CON 1100V, Contract Foundational Skills
- CON 1200V, Contract Pre-award
- CON 1300V, Contract Award
- CON 1400V, Contract Post-award
- For any examinee who fails the Contracting Certification Exam (CON 3990V) on their first attempt, completion of CON 3900V is mandatory, unless already completed.
- CON 3910 consists of an introduction, 16 self-paced units of instruction, 4 practice quizzes and a practice exam.
- There are no graded assessments in this course. Rather, as long as students complete all self-paced units, complete the practice quizzes, and take the practice exam, they will receive the 22 CLPs.
- There is no time limit for completing this online course.
- After completing the course, please be sure to complete the survey at the end.
- The CLPs assigned to this learning activity may be used to meet professional certification and/or licensure requirements (PDUs/CPE credits).