This Online Training (OLT) course is to familiarize the student the R&M engineering activities that are required during the life cycle phases of DoD defense acquisition programs. This course presents an overview of the R&M engineering activities and serves as an introductory course to the R&M Engineering series which includes:
- ENG 0860 Planning for R&M Engineering
- ENG 0870 Designing for R&M Engineering
- ENG 0880 Procurement for R&M Engineering
- ENG 0890 Program and Technical Reviews for R&M Engineering
Entry to early mid-level personnel in positions supporting DoD weapons systems throughout their acquisition and sustainment life cycles. The targeted career levels include military officers O–3 and above, civilians GS–7 and above, and industry equivalents in the Engineering, Program Management, Test & Evaluation, and Life Cycle Logistics acquisition career fields.
OBJECTIVEDownload Course Objectives
- Any exams in this course must be passed with a minimum score of 80%.
- There is no time limit for completing this course.
- After completing the course, please be sure to complete the survey at the end.
- The CLPs assigned to this learning activity may be used to meet professional certification and/or licensure requirements (PDUs/CPE credits).