THIS COURSE IS SCHEDULED FOR RETIREMENT AND REPLACEMENT WITH TST 2100.
This Online Training (OLT) course provides an understanding of how DoD’s systems engineering technical and technical management processes can be applied to a notional system within the context of the acquisition life cycle. The course content provides the student with information on the scope and role of systems engineering, its major inputs and outputs, timing of technical baselines, the role of technical reviews, important design considerations, and other related areas.
REQUIRED PREREQUISITESRequired: None
See the "Notes" section of this course's concept card for recommended prerequisite.
Acquisition workforce members who require a mid level understanding of how systems engineering is applied to systems acquisition and sustainment.
OBJECTIVEDownload Course Objectives
- TST 1100, Intro to Systems Engineering for Testers
- Any exams in this course must be passed with a minimum score of 80%.
- There is no time limit for completing this course.
- After completing the course, please be sure to complete the survey at the end.
- The CLPs assigned to this learning activity may be used to meet professional certification and/or licensure requirements (PDUs/CPE credits).