This online training course (OLT) provides an entry-level introduction to the issues of counterfeit materiel and counterfeiting's impact on DoD programs and products as well, as to provide information into the identification, reporting, and disposal of known or suspected counterfeit items.
All defense acquisition workforce members, including but not limited to life cycle logisticians, product support managers, program managers, contracting officers, and systems engineers.
OBJECTIVEDownload Course Objectives
- For additional insights into this critically important topic, recommend students also take LOG 0320, Preventing Counterfeit Electronic Parts from Entering the DoD Supply System, after finishing this course.
- Any exams in this course must be passed with a minimum score of 80%.
- There is no time limit for completing this course.
- After completing the course, please be sure to complete the survey at the end.
- The CLPs assigned to this learning activity may be used to meet professional certification and/or licensure requirements (PDUs/CPE credits).