This Online Training (OLT) course, Fundamentals of System Sustainment Management, provides a broad overview of the role of the life cycle logistician during the sustainment phase of a weapons system's life cycle. Modules cover logistics/supply-chain management concepts, maintenance processes, end-to-end distribution, best commercial practices as applied to weapon systems sustainment, and performance metrics.
REQUIRED PREREQUISITESSee "Notes" section of this course's concept card for recommended prerequisite.
Professionals responsible for establishing and maintaining life cycle logistics support for defense systems and equipment during the sustainment phase. Certified acquisition professionals in any functional area are also encouraged to take this course.
OBJECTIVEDownload Course Objectives
- ACQ 1010 Fundamentals of Systems Acquisition Management
- Any exams in this course must be passed with a minimum score of 80%.
- There is no time limit for completing this course.
- After completing the course, please be sure to complete the survey at the end.
- The CLPs assigned to this learning activity may be used to meet professional certification and/or licensure requirements (PDUs/CPE credits).