This virtual instructor-led training (VILT) course prepares the life cycle logistician to perform in senior-level life cycle logistics management and policy-making positions. Professionals are required to conduct research, engage in critical thinking exercises, and perform leadership responsibilities in a small group decision-making environment. The course utilizes a threaded exercise where professionals will apply the Adaptive Acquisition Framework to the Defense Acquisition System (DAS) in delivering effective, suitable, survivable, sustainable, and affordable solutions to the end user in a timely manner.
- ACQ 2030, Intermediate Systems Acquisition, Part B
- LOG 3400, Life Cycle Product Support
This course is for foundational tier certified life cycle logistics, military E-7 to O-5 and above; DoD civilians GS-13 (or equivalent) and above; and industry counterparts.
OBJECTIVEDownload Course Objectives
- As a pre-course assignment, students will be required to submit a briefing on a research topic and be prepared to brief class during the synchronous portion of the course.
- Virtual classes are conducted via MS Teams
- All times are in the local time zone of the DAU region assigned to teach the offering.
- Students are required to test connectivity with DAU IT prior to the class start date.
- DAU does not reimburse student phone/internet charges.
- The CLPs assigned to this learning activity may be used to meet professional certification and/or licensure requirements (PDUs/CPE credits).