The Online Training (OTL), Fundamentals of Test and Evaluation, course emphasizes basic DoD test and evaluation (T&E) principles, policies, processes, and practices. This course covers the integrated T&E processes outlined in the Defense Acquisition Guidebook and provides the essential foundation knowledge needed by T&E professionals and others to more effectively participate in DoD T&E activities.
REQUIRED PREREQUISITESRequired: None
See the "Notes" section of this course's concept card for recommended prerequisites.
This course is part of the Foundational certification training requirement for the Test & Evaluation functional area. Additionally, as a basic introduction to T&E, it is suitable for personnel in other technical acquisition management and program management positions who want to understand more about T&E and the critical role it plays in system acquisition.
OBJECTIVEDownload Course Objectives
- ACQ 1010, Fundamentals of Systems Acquisition Management
- TST 1100, Intro to Systems Engineering for Testers
- Any exams in this course must be passed with a minimum score of 80%.
- There is no time limit for completing this course.
- After completing the course, please be sure to complete the survey at the end.
- The CLPs assigned to this learning activity may be used to meet professional certification and/or licensure requirements (PDUs/CPE credits).