This classroom (CLRM) course builds upon professionals' knowledge, skills, and on-the-job experience relating to DoD test and evaluation (T&E) policies, processes, and practices. A number of problem-solving situations engage participants in the application of T&E concepts and principles. Course topics include the role of T&E in systems acquisition; T&E planning and T&E strategy; T&E master plan development; managing a T&E program; and planning, preparation for, executing, analyzing, evaluating and reporting the results of T&E events.
- ACQ 2020, Intermediate Systems Acquisition, Part A
- ACQ 2030, Intermediate Systems Acquisition, Part B
- TST 102, Fundamentals of Test and Evaluation
- CLE 030, Integrated Testing
This course is part of the Practitioner certification training requirement for the Test & Evaluation functional area. Additionally, members of other acquisition functional areas, including defense industry personnel who require an understanding of how T&E is applied to systems acquisition will benefit from this course.
OBJECTIVEDownload Course Objectives
- The CLPs assigned to this learning activity may be used to meet professional certification and/or licensure requirements (PDUs/CPE credits).