The Online Training (OLT) course, Applied Systems Engineering for Testers, is composed of three modules. These modules provide test professionals with an in-depth look at the engineering principles and application decisions they will need to effectively and competently navigate the Department of Defense's (DoDs) Major Capability Acquisition (MCA) pathway.
REQUIRED PREREQUISITESSee this course's concept card for recommended prerequisite.
Defense Acquisition Workforce (DAW) members seeking Practitioner tier DAWIA certification in Test and Evaluation
OBJECTIVEDownload Course Objectives
- TST 1100 Intro to Systems Engineering for Testers
- Any exams in this course must be passed with a minimum score of 80%.
- There is no time limit for completing this course.
- After completing the course, please be sure to complete the survey at the end.
- The CLPs assigned to this learning activity may be used to meet professional certification and/or licensure requirements (PDUs/CPE credits).