Topic of Discussion: How GSA can help CORs led by Guest Speaker Brad Ludlow from GSA
Registration not required
DAU hosts the virtual COR Office Hours every Tuesday starting at 11:45 a.m. ET for one hour. These live virtual office hours were created for the DoD COR community, which not only includes CORs, but also program managers, contract specialists, contracting officers and requiring activities who manage CORs. The idea is to connect people, ideas, resources and information in this community together.
Those who are in acquisition coded positions can earn one CLP for attending the whole hour and those CORs who are not can earn one hour towards the COR refresher training requirement.
DAU's online community for CORs is located at the COR Community of Practice (CoP) at https://www.dau.edu/cop/cor. This helpful resource contains the latest DoD policies, DoD Instruction for COR standards, guides, tools, training and events.
Accessing this event:
- Select an internet browser that is not Internet Explorer or the browser you use to access Microsoft 365.
- Copy and paste this meeting link to your web browser search bar: https://teams.microsoft.com/l/meetup-join/19%3ameeting_MjUwZjczMDAtODQyYi00YmFhLWI2ODYtNWFhMTBlOTI0ZGE4%40thread.v2/0?context=%7b%22Tid%22%3a%221c21be44-2435-49bf-bc1f-cba317187058%22%2c%22Oid%22%3a%2265aee454-395f-4516-97fe-a9694374ad37%22%7d
- NOTE: Do not try to access this meeting in your own Teams account. Currently Teams licenses between DoD services and agencies are not interoperable. This meeting is scheduled in DAU's Teams license.
- Click on "Continue on this browser", which will then take you to the audio and video settings. Choose your settings and click on "Join now".
Call in for audio only: 571-403-9146
Conference ID: 663 678 774
Survey/Certificate of Completion Link:
If you attended this session, here is the survey link (for 09/19 only): https://eval.dau.edu/jfe/form/SV_ePOtI66PnOCGn2K?EventID=1147
- NOTE: If you request a completion certificate, you still need to report your CLPs manually to your respected agencies
For questions please contact:Speakers