Learn from senior leaders from OSD, military Services and Defense agencies as they share critical insights on acquisition practices and requirements that support warfighter supremacy. Each session in this two-day virtual event will include success stories, updates and best practices you can implement immediately.
This Event is now over. Video recordings and the speakers' slides will be posted online once they have been edited and approved for release.
Continuous Learning Points (CLPs) can be earned for each session hour attended. The post event survey must be completed to receive a certificate for the CLPs.
Please note: The survey will close on March 8, 2024.
Survey Link: https://eval.dau.edu/jfe/form/SV_cRWWcq8sYAn2vJk
Please email [email protected] if you have any questions.
Date: February 21-22, 2024
Time: 9:00 am-6:00 pm EST / 6:00 am-3:00 pm PST
Location: 100% Virtual Event
Session Topics Include:
- Workforce Development to Meet National Defense Strategy Objectives
- Research and Engineering Initiatives Update
- DoD’s New Regional Sustainment Framework
- PPBE (Planning, Programming, Budgeting and Execution) Reform
- Adaptive Acquisition Framework and Middle Tier Acquisitions for Complex Systems
- Zero Trust Implementation Across the DoD
- DoD's Industrial Base Strategy to Build Resilient Supply Chains
- Insight into the Digital Engineering Journey
For more information on speakers and topics, click the attachment tab at the top of this page.Speakers
Acquisition Leaders from the Office of the Secretary of Defense, Service branches, and Defense agencies