Course Print Files
Where can I find the online course material so I can print/save them?
In order to access the print files for a course, please follow the instructions below:
- Login to the Virtual Campus.
- Mouse over the Learning menu at the top and select View your Transcript.
- Locate your course and select Open Curriculum.
- Choose Print Files from the left menu.
- Select the Launch button.
- A new window will load with options for you to Open or Save the files.
It may take a little while for the files to load. Please avoid closing out to allow the system to load the information.
NOTE: If you are using Google Chrome and are unable to access the materials after following the guidance above, you also may try using an alternative browser such as Microsoft Edge or Mozilla Firefox. We do not recommend using Internet Explorer when accessing any DAU site.
Guidance for AQN, FAC, FCR, FCN, FPM, FSE, FTE, HBS & SPS
Please be advised that not all courses have print files available.
Based on the design of the course prefixes above, please select the appropriate link below to display a screen capture identifying how you may obtain the print files after launching the course.