Update DAU Username & Email Address
Within your Virtual Campus profile, you will be able to update your Username / Primary Email address by following the guidance below:
- Login to Virtual Campus.
- Hover your mouse over the Home tab at the top left and select Universal Profile.
- Once the page loads, select the Update User Record Form link at the top.
- Locate the Email field and enter the email address you want to use.
- Reminder: Your Email address will also be your DAU Username.
- After you have finished making the updates, select the Submit button to save the changes.
- Hover your mouse over the Home tab at the top left and select Welcome to return to the main screen.
IMPORTANT: When making profile changes in the Virtual Campus, it can take UP TO 2 HOURS for the changes to take effect in the system. After you update and save this profile information within the DAU Virtual Campus, the changes will be updated in the DAU Identity Management system after 2 hours have passed. If you log out of your account and log back in before the 2 hour timeframe has passed, the profile updates you made in the Virtual Campus "WILL NOT" be sent to your profile in the DAU Identity Management system. If you must make changes to your profile in the Virtual Campus, we recommend you make the changes prior to logging out of your account for the day.