Within your Virtual Campus profile, you will be able to update your Organization by following the guidance below:
- Login to Virtual Campus.
- Hover your mouse over the Home tab at the top left and select Universal Profile.
- Once the page loads, select the Edit User Record Form link at the top.
- Locate the Organization section and do the following:
- Click on the box with the "X". This will clear the field.
- Select the same box again and search for your Organization by entering it in the Search box. Select the Search button after entering your Organization.
- The results will display on the screen. Select the title associated to your Organization and it will automatically be entered on your profile.
NOTE: If there are no results displayed after you search for your Organization, select the Cancel button. Select the box again by Organization and use the page numbers and arrows at the bottom right to scroll through to see the available organizations. Once you've located your Organization, select the title and it will automatically be entered on your profile. You will not be able to save your profile until an Organization has been selected.
- After you have finished making the updates, select the Submit button to save the changes.
- Hover your mouse over the Home tab at the top left and select Welcome to return to the main screen.
IMPORTANT: When making profile changes in the Virtual Campus, it can take UP TO 2 HOURS for the changes to take effect in the system. After you update and save this profile information within the DAU Virtual Campus, the changes will be updated in the DAU Identity Management system after 2 hours have passed. If you log out of your account and log back in before the 2 hour timeframe has passed, the profile updates you made in the Virtual Campus "WILL NOT" be sent to your profile in the DAU Identity Management system. If you must make changes to your profile in the Virtual Campus, we recommend you make the changes prior to logging out of your account for the day.