U.S. flag

An official website of the United States government

Dot gov

Official websites use .gov
A .gov website belongs to an official government organization in the United States.


Secure .gov websites use HTTPS
A lock () or https:// means you’ve safely connected to the .gov website. Share sensitive information only on official, secure websites.


  1. Home
  2. Help Center
  3. What Is Required To Register For DAU Training For DoD and Non-DoD Foreign National Students?
Foreign National Account Creation

What is required to register for DAU Training for DoD and Non-DoD foreign national students?

DoD Students: With the exception of Air Force 1102 foreign students, DoD students who want to take DAU Training must have a DoD CAC or a DAUID in order to submit the DAU SAAR.  

Air Force foreign students in Contracting (1102) should NOT use their DOD-CAC to request a DAU account. Please submit a request through the Public Service Portal and ensure you provide your EIN information so the Help Desk can determine if you already have an account OR if an account needs to be created for you.

Non-DoD Students: To take DAU Training, you must have a DAUID in order to submit the DAU SAAR.

NOTE: If you do not have a DoD CAC or a DAUID, you will need to provide the Help Desk with your EIN (Employee Identification Number) so a DAUID can be created for you.

If you do not have an EIN, please follow the guidance for your applicable organization for EIN Creation under the sections below.