DoD Product Support Manager's (PSM) Workshop is Fast Approaching
Just a quick reminder that the DoD Product Support Manager’s (PSM) Workshop is fast approaching. Details:
· Dates: April 5-7, 2016
· Location: DAU Ft Belvoir Building 226 (Scott Hall)
· Theme: “Product Support in a Future Dominated by Uncertainty”
· Target Audience: Intended audience is government, industry and academia, including DoD Product Support Managers (PSM), Program Managers (PM), Life Cycle Logisticians, Industry Counterparts (including product support integrators and product support providers), and other members of the defense acquisition workforce involved in DoD product support
· Schedule: Government and industry presentations on: An Uncertain Environment (Day 1), Innovation in Managing Uncertainty (Day 2), and PSM Critical Thinking -- The Source of Innovation (Day 3)
· Web Link: http://www.acq.osd.mil/log/MR/PSM_workshop.html
· Registration: On-site (Ft Belvoir) registration will remain open until March 25, 2016, or until on-site attendance reaches capacity.
· Continuous Learning Points: Workshop attendees will earn 10 continuous learning points (CLP).
· Cost: A $77 fee will be charged to those attending the workshop at Fort Belvoir (per OSD workshop organizers, payment is required to register & attend onsite at Fort Belvoir. This fee is charged to offset the cost of the three continental breakfasts, two lunches at the Fort Belvoir Officers' Club, as well as an afternoon snack and beverage service Tuesday and Wednesday.)
· Video Teleconference: ODASD(MR) is currently planning VTC links to DAU regional campuses in Huntsville, Kettering, and San Diego, as well as to Eglin AFB FL, Robins AFB GA, Sterling Heights MI, Los Angeles CA, Tinker AFB OK, and Charleston SC
· Approval: This is an USD(AT&L)-approved Workshop
· Questions: Any questions regarding the PSM Workshop may be addressed to the Office of the Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense (Materiel Readiness) Workshop coordinators at 703-614-6082