Joint Capabilities and Integration Development System (JCIDS) Roadshow
The Joint Staff/J-8 will provide its Joint Capabilities Integration and Development System (JCIDS) Road Show as part of an upcoming December 2, 2015 DAU Lunch and Learn event from 12:30 pm - 2:00 pm (EST). This is a great opportunity to learn about JCIDS and its recent updates/changes, as well as to hear from DAU subject matter experts on the Requirements Management Certification Training (RMCT) program. Discussion topics for this lunch & learn session include:
· The big picture. Why we have requirements.
· The prior JCIDS update. Quick review of Jan 2012 changes.
· The recent JCIDS update. Continuing evolution for 2015.
· Capability Requirement Portfolio Management.
· Deliberate, Emergent and Urgent requirements processes (and their intersection with the Defense Acquisition System)
· Requirements Management Certification Training (RMCT) (including summary of the JCIDS Manual, Enclosure A – RMCT)
You can register for the session at http://go.usa.gov/H2sA.
The session will be conducted on site at DAU Ft Belvoir, Virginia campus (Building 226 Scott Hall, Room SR4) and is also offered via DCS at