Risk and Opportunity Management - Hot Topic Training Forum
The next DAU Hot Topic Training Forum (a no cost training event hosted and presented by the Defense Acquisition University (DAU) with support from the DAU Alumni Association (DAUAA)) is rapidly approaching. Details:
· Theme/Title: "Risk and Opportunity Management" Hot Topic Training Forum
· Date & Time: 1 June, at 8:30 AM PDT (11:30 AM EDT) and go until 10:00 AM PDT (1:00 AM EDT)
· Locations: DAU El Segundo, CA. Can be accessed for DAU campuses via VTC. DAU Ft Belvoir viewing will be in Building 202 Telepresence Room.
· Link: http://www.dauaa.org/Web2011/HotTopic/June2016/2016JUNEHotTopic.htm
· Who/Attendees: DAU staff, faculty and students (past and present); defense industry professionals, OSD and Service staffs; government acquisition employees of acquisition commands and agencies.
· Synopsis: Managing risk and opportunity provides a vital tool to program offices. The discussion will provide a background to risk and opportunity management. Key aspects of utilizing risks and opportunities are expanded and explained.
o VTC is planned to DAU Regional Campuses and Sites
o Attendees – may bring their lunches to the forum for consumption during the presentation.
o This event is no-cost to both physical attendees at DAU El Segundo, CA, and to VTC attendees at DAU regional sites.
o This training forum provides 1.5 Continuous Learning Points for Government employees.