SCOR DS Information and Resources
As a public service, wanted to let the life cycle logistics and product support community know that the Association for Supply Chain Management (ASCM) recently updated their Supply Chain Operations Reference Digital Standard (SCOR-DS) website to include three informational documents and a link for SCOR-DS training. Available from the SCOR-DS SCOR Digital Standard | ASCM site, these references include:
- SCOR-DS/SCOR 12 Comparison Document - The SCOR DS / SCOR 12 Comparison Document outlines SCOR DS processes as they relate to SCOR v. 12.
- SCOR Quick Reference Guide - The SCOR Quick Reference Guide describes the business activities associated with all phases involved with satisfying a customer’s demand
- SCOR Introduction - The SCOR Introduction provides an overview of SCOR reference model and the primary processes for those unfamiliar with SCOR, as well as experienced users. The Introduction consists of four major sections:
- Performance includes standard metrics to describe process performance and define strategic goals.
- Processes offers standard descriptions of management processes and process relationships.
- Practices explain management practices that produce significantly better process performance.
- People comprise standard definitions for skills required to perform supply chain processes.
- SCOR-DS Training – The two-day instructor-led SCOR class is provided by ASCM or an approved provider. Any training costs are the responsibility of the student/learner organization.
See my earlier "Updated SCOR Digital Standard (SCOR-DS)" blog post for additional information.
Note: Inclusion of this information here is for defense acquisition workforce professional development informational purposes only and does not in any way imply either DoD or DAU endorsement of any particular organization, product, process, reference, or resource.