CYBERSECURITY ENTERPRISE TEAM
Provide proactive, adaptive, and relevant cybersecurity training and consulting for the DoD Acquisition workforce.
CET FUNCTIONAL AREAS
CET faculties have many different roles. In addition to providing world class cybersecurity courses and workshops, CET can assist organizations solve cyber challenges through consulting, embed or through short and long term mission assistance. CET functional areas are:
- Onsite and Virtual Course instructions
- Onsite and Virtual Workshops
- Consultant / Mission Assistance
- Create a robust Cybersecurity Community of Practice to make cybersecurity resources and information readily available to the acquisition community.
- Modernize student experience through hands-on learning using the latest technologies and capabilities such as the Cyber Training Range.
- Cultivate partnerships with Industry and academia to collaborate on market responsive and effective educational programs.
- Build high quality cybersecurity-related credentials that are responsive to acquisition workforce needs.
- Provide tailored consulting / mission assistance to solve acquisition cybersecurity challenges.
CET PHYSICAL LOCATIONS
CET faculties are federated across continental United States
CAPITAL & NORTHEAST REGION
MID - ATLANTIC REGION
CET AREAS OF EXPERTISE
CET faculty members have the real world private sector and DoD experience, backed by industry certifications and continuing education, to deliver world class cybersecurity education and consulting, to include but not limited to, the following areas:
- Cloud Security
- Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification (CMMC)
- Cybersecurity Test and Evaluation
- Cyber Resiliency Engineering
- Defensive Cyber Operation
- Penetration Test / Red Teaming
- Risk Management Framework
- Software Assurance
- System Security Engineering
- Zero Trust
- & More
For more information, contact [email protected]