Anyone can learn to be a leader. There is no need to wait until you reach a particular grade or position to make an impact. The Acquisition Leadership website provides a variety of resources you can use today to grow as a leader in Defense Acquisition.
Available website resources include:
- Training - The DAU Leadership Center offers a variety of leadership learning and development opportunities, both in-person and online, to enhance your knowledge, skills, and abilities as an acquisition leader.
- Leading Acquisition Series Webcasts - Provided the first Wednesday of each month, to help you grow as an acquisition leader. DAU faculty share the latest thinking on what it means to lead, with practical defense acquisition examples and suggestions on how to apply what you learn at work. By attending these webcasts you can earn up to 1.5 CLPs per session.
- Toolkit - This toolkit provides tools to help you lead. Specifically, the tools range from strategies, tips, guidelines, and templates to checklists you can use to help you get your job done.
- Playlists - DAU recorded videos support and enhance your career development.
- Developing Your Workforce - Offers a variety of resources to help you create, sustain, and retain a viable workforce.
- Coaching - DAU offers three types of Coaching programs: Leader as Coach, Team Coaching, and Executive Coaching.
- Futures thinking - DAU has training and resources to help you think about the future in a systematic way.
For more information, contact [email protected]