Services Acquisition Team Member: Non-Acquisition Credential
Test Range Operator
This credential's purpose is to improve the tradecraft of Services Acquisition by:
- Developing, on a long-term basis, a highly qualified diverse workforce capable of performing current and future DoD SA functions.
- Meeting DoD needs for Services Acquisition personnel and providing capable replacements on a planned and systematic basis.
- Increasing the proficiency of DoD personnel in their present positions and providing guidance and opportunities for broadening experiences and responsibilities commensurate with their abilities.
- Providing relevant DoD training and educational resources to the maximum extent possible, while at the same time adopting commercial best practices in training and education related to contract services management.
- Helping the SA workforce make better decisions as they confront challenges in services acquisition.