Cybersecurity for Program Managers Credential
Systems Acquisition Contracting
The Cybersecurity for Program Managers Credential enhances the Program Manager’s ability to effectively oversee the Cybersecurity effort for an acquisition program. This credential covers the key takeaways and tasks for the Program Manager in the following areas:
- Developing Cybersecurity requirements in support of the Cyber Survivability Endorsement.
- Evaluating Cybersecurity Test and Evaluation steps a PM should take for an acquisition program to operate in a cyber-contested environment.
- Evaluating the work products, documents, and steps that a PM must be involved in to effectively navigate through the six steps of the Risk Management Framework (RMF) process.
- Identifying and implementing Information Communications Technology Supply Chain Risk Management practices that should be undertaken throughout the program lifecycle.
- Evaluating contracting statements and analyzing the contracting requirements for the Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification, Cloud Services, and DevSecOps.