According to their website, "IHS Haystack® Gold is the leading defense parts and logistics management system, with the most current pricing, technical and availability data on 190+ million part references in 70+ databases. Enjoy secure, single-point access to DLA, Army, Navy, Air Force, and Marine Corp military equipment parts, and government and commercial suppliers. Quickly find government procurement history and pricing, and qualified parts lists and suppliers. Search by National and NATO Stock Numbers (NSNs), Federal Supply Class (FSC), Commercial and Government Entity (CAGE) code, description, technical characteristics, part status and more. Customers can access Haystack online or through DVD, with multiple purchase options based on the content and functionality you need.
Aerospace and defense professionals who design, optimize, and maintain defense systems worldwide rely on Haystack to:
- Quickly find suppliers, available parts and alternative resources
- Design more efficiently while complying with specs and standards
- Ensure materials are delivered at the right place, time and cost from qualified suppliers
- Manage obsolescence and ensure continued parts supply
- Develop and grow the business by monitoring government solicitations
- Repair and maintain system readiness throughout the lifecycle
- Tooling information from National Forging Tooling Database
- Navy / Marine Corps
- Air Force
Integrated Product Support Elements Addressed
This product support analytical tool was identified as part of a database provided solely to assist defense acquisition workforce professionals to identify best value product support solutions which optimize system readiness and life cycle cost. Neither the Department of Defense or the Defense Acquisition University provide any warranty of these tools whatsoever, whether express, implied, or statutory, including, but not limited to, any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose or any warranty that the contents of the item will be error-free. This analytical tools database should under no circumstances be considered as being all-encompassing, and is in no-wise meant to endorse the capabilities or products of any particular individual, company, or organization.