According to their website, “SLICwave Life Cycle is built on the core capabilities that our customers have come to expect. But it expands to include major functionality that makes it a fully through life-cycle supportability analysis solution."
SLICwave Life Cycle includes a dramatically enhanced underlying data schema. This enables SLICwave Life Cycle to help you achieve your program goals and objectives.
- Support for virtually all current and legacy ILS standards, including: MIL-STD-1388-2B, GEIA/SAE-STD-0007, ASD S3000L, ASD S1000D, and ASD S2000M with a single software solution - saving you time and money.
- Ready to integrate with PLM systems (as-designed, as-built, as-maintained definition) making product supportability information available through your organization while keepin the SLICwave information up-to-date.
- Integration with Engineering Bills of Materials (EBOM) systems ensuring data consistency.
- Key logistics elements now can be under revision control enabling the LSAR to keep pace with changes throughout the product life cycle.
- Fully-integrated ASD S1000D and S2000M capabilities.
- Provisioning support in accordance with MIL-STD-1388-2B (LSA-036), GEIA-STD-0007 (LSA-036), and S2000M formats.
- Integration with MRO/asset tracking systems.
- Designed from the ground up to be secure. Verified by an independent third-party system, your software and data are more secure than ever before.
- The top quality customer care that you have come to expect from ISS. Absolutely the best customer service in the business."
Note: DoD uses the term supportability analysis or product support analysis rather than dated terms such as LSA and LSAR. See MIL-HDBK-502A for additional information.
- Navy / Marine Corps
- Air Force
Integrated Product Support Elements Addressed
This tool was identified as part of a product support analytical tools database provided solely to assist defense acquisition workforce professionals to identify best value product support solutions which optimize system readiness and life cycle cost. Neither the Department of Defense or the Defense Acquisition University provide any warranty of these tools whatsoever, whether express, implied, or statutory, including, but not limited to, any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose or any warranty that the contents of the item will be error-free. This analytical tools database should under no circumstances be considered as being all-encompassing, and is in no-wise meant to endorse the capabilities or products of any particular individual, company, or organization.