Managed by the US General Services Administration (GSA), OASIS and OASIS Small Business (SB) are multiple award, Indefinite Delivery Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) contracts that provide flexible and innovative solutions for complex professional services. These contracts:
- Span many areas of expertise and mission spaces;
- Span multiple professional service disciplines;
- Allow flexibility for all contract types, including hybrids and cost-reimbursement, at the task order level; and
- Allow ancillary support components, commonly referred to as Other Direct Costs (ODC), at the task order level.
The core disciplines of the contract include program management services, management consulting services, logistics services, engineering services, scientific services, and financial services.
One Acquisition Solution for Integrated Services (OASIS) Small Business (SB) contracts for procurement of complex professional services.
OASIS provides support for Commercial and Non-Commercial requirements, which means any contract type may be utilized.
Estimating Tool - The automated estimating tool:
- Can be used in building realistic estimates for the labor portion of requirements;
- Is a quick and easy-to-use tool for creating the task order Independent Government Cost Estimate (IGCE);
- Incorporates statistics for each SOC system occupation based on Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS) surveys as direct rates and OASIS Awardee indirect rates, and prices; and
- Can index pricing for up to 640 precise geographic locations.
Manage Small Business (SB) Program and Goals - OASIS facilitates agency management of its SB program and goals through awards in every SB category, including socioeconomics and the provision of business intelligence via dashboards on SB performance. Through the use of OASIS, customer agencies receive small business credit, and it supports competition, even in socioeconomic categories. Agencies can reserve task orders for exclusive competition among SB categories, including:
- 8(a) business development participants;
- HUBZone SB concerns;
- Service-disabled veteran-owned small business (SDVOSB) concerns;
- Economically disadvantaged women-owned small business concerns; and
- Women-owned small business concerns eligible under the Women-Owned SB Program.
Through OASIS, agencies can plan socioeconomic set asides to meet their goals and support 8(a), HUBZone, and SDVOSB direct awards.
Longer-term Planning - OASIS has no program ceiling, a five-year base and one five-year option, and provides for long term planning for complex program requirements.
Tiered Access Fee - OASIS offers an Innovative tiered access fee, ranging from 0.1 percent - 0.75 percent based on obligation level.
For more information
For additional information:
- Navy / Marine Corps
- Air Force
Integrated Product Support Elements Addressed
This tool was identified as part of a product support analytical tools database provided solely to assist defense acquisition workforce professionals to identify best value product support solutions which optimize system readiness and life cycle cost. Neither the Department of Defense or the Defense Acquisition University provide any warranty of these tools whatsoever, whether express, implied, or statutory, including, but not limited to, any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose or any warranty that the contents of the item will be error-free. This analytical tools database should under no circumstances be considered as being all-encompassing, and is in no-wise meant to endorse the capabilities or products of any particular individual, company, or organization.